Saturday, August 6, 2011

Unmask the true YOU!!!

My Thoughts: 
Today was an emotional day for me...I felt that I was at a very low place in my life...
boy, was I so wrong... just when you being to second guess yourself doors begin to swing open, I have now three opportunities sitting on my plate... all doing what I love MAKEUP...its easy to quit, give up, I could simply do hair, or go back into the medical field..But something would not let me stop believing in my dreams... I am a great artist inside and out...it is okay to be afraid on this journey but you must never quit never give up on your dreams...those who quit do not succeed....so it is okay to be true to you and what you love, ...& I love doing makeup all kinds!!!!   
<<<<<<<<I AM SOARING>>>>>>

Dress how you feel, wear what you want, and enjoy being who you are ....embrace your true BEAUTY!!!



Ready for graduation !!!! 







A flawless mask for the Masquerade Affair 



Unmask Your inner you!!! Express it in whatever you DO! I TELL YOU AGAIN DO NOT EVER STOP DREAMING!!!

2 comments:

  1. I was just having the same conversation about believing in myself no matter what. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by, I was just telling a friend he has to believe in what he is doing & other will follow suit...

    ReplyDelete