Tuesday, August 9, 2011

DONT THROW ME AWAY, JUST YET!!! (the best tip ever)

So do you have tons of makeup, maybe you have eye shadows or blush...if you do and you are like me or some of my friends you might not store your makeup in the best place...do you have compacts of broken makeup??? if you do I can tell you how to fix without going broke or replacing it...it is so simple, you can restore your makeup back to its original form fast easy and FREE!!! click on my blog, follow me and come learn how to restore your makeup............














Like I said it is EASY, so you will need an eyedropper, rubbing alcohol, and a metal spoon or you can use a Popsicle stick... so what you do; take the broken makeup and the compact it is in, using the eyedropper & rubbing alcohol... drip drops onto the makeup, do this until the makeup becomes pasty...Once it is in a pasty form take the back of your spoon (or tool of your liking) and smooth the makeup out so it can reform to its original shape...leave the makeup compact out over night to allow the alcohol to evaporate, leaving your makeup just like new ...try it let me know how it works.... don't forget to follow me on my blog for more great  information and weekly beauty tips!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment