Saturday, August 6, 2011

Affirmations

In order to believe in your beauty you must first believe in the beauty you personally posses within......


I have read plenty of books about changing the way you think and speak, going from a negative look on life to doing a 360 and seeing life in a positive state of mind...so today I will share simple affirmations with you... my hope is that you will find affirmations that fits you and say them to yourself on a regular... what you hear & speak the most is what you will become; so speak these words and believe in them every-time...  

AFFIRMATION
I love myself, I always achieve my goals, I am financially and independently wealthy, my possibilities are endless, my accomplishments will last forever...






Simple enough so I encourage you to write out your affirmation post it in a great place of viewing maybe your bedroom wall or the bathroom mirror...

Now to name a few books to pick up and read ...The Secret by Rhonda Byrne, How to win & influence friends by Dale Carnegie, also listen to Earl Nightingale on You-tube click on the video to watch Earl Nightingale....these will get you started....














If you have questions comments or need more affirmations leave your comments and I will gladly help in anyway possible 

No comments:

Post a Comment